Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ward Christmas Party

Our ward put together a "Polar Express" Christmas party. It was such a cute idea. I was asked to help with the youth part. They were reinacting the "hot chocolate" song from the movie. They did such a good job with their excitement and dancing.
They passed out hot chocolate and Krispy Kreme's.





Daycee, Kate and Kenzie enjoying their donuts.

Adam, Dayson and Aarron watching the entertainment.

Since Clayton and Carson are in young men's they got to help pass out the dessert.

There was also a very cute Polar Express play and Harly had a part in that too.

Everytime the train would blow it's whistle, Adam would start to cry and he wanted to get in the car. I had to hold him to comfort him and let him know it was okay.

He decided to hide in the ticket booth at the back of the cultral hall. He is such a wimp when it comes to loud noises.


After the play was over, Santa came to see the kids.
Harly was the first one on his lap.

Aarron didn't know what to say.


Kenzie asked for a nintendo DS

Adam wouldn't say anything at all

my niece Kate

and Daycee being undecisive

It's been a long time since we had our family picture taken so I took advantage of the background and it turned out pretty cute!



4 comments:

Kelly Inman said...

Sounds like fun! Adam is so cute...That makes me want to hold him.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

What a great idea, the Polar Express! So much fun! Great job Daycee with your program! And yea! I love mommy time!!! what a cute idea for them to make you lunch. I love your kids!

Ginger said...

Ok... so I laughed out loud at the picture of Aarron with the sunglasses on... :) I'm glad your family pic turned out so good! I couldn't tell by the little window on the camera.
Harley did such a good job on her part! Thanks for helping her with it! We'll have to swap pics of each others kids!

Kristie said...

What a fun idea. Looks like everyone had fun. And glad you had fun in Virginia- and great job to Dayson for not just holding down the fort but for doing all the other stuff, while holding it down. :)