Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Adam's 3rd Birthday!

Adam really racked up this year on presents.
Jagger, Adam, Aarron and Nash showing off Adam's gifts!
January 30th, Sunday morning, Adam was excited to find the birthday fairy had come to the house.

Buzz opening his presents without us knowing, so I had to hurry and get the camera!

singing "happy birthday" after church


Adam has been such a fun boy to have around the house. He is my little baby and knows it! He is starting to get his own personality...especially with throwing fits! He usually gets what he wants...dang it, I said I would never spoil the baby! I just can't help it!!!

2 comments:

Steven & DeLona said...

Kim,Go ahead and spoil him! The baby deserves it! He is so cute in his buzz lightyear costume!
Happy Birthday Adam, it's hard to believe you are 3 already!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Adam!!!