Friday, February 18, 2011

Frebruary

We have had so much going on in February that it's flying by. Clayton has already had several basketball games and I finally got around to taking some pictures. Actually Dayson took these for me.
Getting ready for an inbound pass

thinking hard during a free throw break


Harly and Daycee had a Daddy, Daughter Date...they had a blast! This is Daycee's first one since she just turned 8. She loves Activity Days and is so eager to work on her "Faith in God" book.
Dayson had to go on duty, but at least he made it!


Harly doing the limbo

Daycee doing the limbo

The weather has been so gorgeous that I decided to go with Dayson to Alpine for a windshied he had to replace. We took Aarron, Daycee and Adam with us. Aarron kept searching for the perfect tree to climb. This was the best he could find so I sent Daycee to take a picture.



Harly also had her class music program this week. I went to the practice session at her school because I was part of a fashion show for Relief Society that night.

So Dayson took the other kids to the Auditorium to watch Harly perform. She took part in the bells and also did a line dance. She is such a cute little performer!


She's seems to really get into her singing!


February has been a busy month between: cubscouts, boyscouts, basketball, programs, Flagstaff, taxes, work and whatever else a mom has to deal with.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Looks like a fun, busy month. :)

Mandy said...

We are always crazy busy!! You handle everything so well!

Gary & Sharlene Merrill said...

Wish we could go to everything....love those grandchildren