Just a few random things that have happened lately.
Adam had his very first dentist appointment. I don't think I ever took pictures of my kids at their first appointment but since it's my baby, I couln't help it!

He did such a good job at being still.

After he was done he got to pick out a prize

"Show me your prize"

"Show me your teeth"!

Adam posing for one of his brothers or sisters while waiting for mom in the car.

Dad took the kids fishing one Saturday morning. I can't even tell you when this was, I just found the pictures on my camera.
Carson with his fish

Adam scared of this fish, like always!
4 comments:
thats so random, gosh!
What did you give Adam before you took him to the dentist? Did you drug him up with Benadryl or something? ha ha He totally looks like you did - he's all mellow!
I think he was just scared to death!
Good random update! :) Busy Fun times!!
Post a Comment