Saturday, June 11, 2011

Stopping to Smell the Roses

Our big NIGHTMARE has turned into a little DREAM!




I can't believe how sitting by the pool all day can take away the anxiety and stress of being forced out of your home. I'd rather be at home with Dayson and living a normal busy scheduled life, but if I can't, than this is the way to go! The mornings and evenings are gorgeous! The afternoons are HOT!! Just like I remember...but at least we have the pool and umbrella's.



Our front porch is filled with beautiful roses and the kids just had to smell them.
Adam



Aarron


MacKenzie


Living at the pool has been our life these past few days.











1 comment:

Ginger said...

I love the pictures of your little boys smelling the roses... so sweet! It looks like MacKenzie had a nice birthday as well. I'm glad you are having a good time. Thanks for calling me this morning! Love you my friend!