Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summertime!

Last weekend the little kids and I drove to Mesa for Sage's baptism and on our way home we stopped at wal-mart and picked up a trampoline. We got home Saturday around 5:30 and dad was too tired to set it up so we had to wait until Monday morning. We got up at 6:30 am and woke up the kids. Dayson and I both had to work so getting the trampoline set up early was the only way to go. The kids are so excited to finally have a trampoline again. It's been a while since we had one, so this has been a nice treat!




Stage 1






Stage 2








Stage 3





We decided to make a summer dessert because strawberries and blueberries were on sale at Basha's. Carson has always been infatuated with the American Flag so he was in charge of decorating the cake. Everyone stood around to watch and wanted to help.



The final masterpiece. Not bad for a boy!



I love summer weather and don't want it to end!
...all I need now is a porch swing.


1 comment:

Kristie said...

Oh fun...you found one. And good job to Carson on the cake. Looks yummy. :)