Because our whole family was in Round Valley for the 4th of July we planned a family picture. My friend Ginger was awesome to take time out of her busy schedule and take our pictures. I love her dearly. Thanks Ginger they turned out beautifully!
Wow! What a gorgeous family! My boys had fun watching Clayton play this week at Snowflake High school. Sorry I didn't get to go.... They were amazed how much he has grown up in six months while they were gone.
4 comments:
Thanks for asking me! I had a great time with all of you guys. I just love your family. They are all so nice and were so easy to get good pictures of!
Wow! What a gorgeous family! My boys had fun watching Clayton play this week at Snowflake High school. Sorry I didn't get to go.... They were amazed how much he has grown up in six months while they were gone.
Kim I love love love the picture of you and Dayson. You look hot!!!!
Kim that last comment was supposed to be from me not Linda
Post a Comment