Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Adam's First Day of Pre-School

 Adam had his first day of pre-school at headstart on Tuesday. He was excited to go but didn't want me to leave him. He kept saying, "mom don't leave me okay". That just broke my heart, but I knew I couldn't make a habit of staying. So I just reminded him that I would be back and directed him to some activities on the circle time rug. He was really into that, so I snuck out. He goes to pre-school longer than Aarron goes to half day kindergarten. I can't believe all of my kids are in school now. I have one hour from 12:30-1:25 with no kids. So I have taken advantage of that and went to lunch with my friend Ginger.

I took three different pictures to capture his smile. I think he knew he was about to be left, so it was hard for him to concentrate on the camera.
 

 I finally had to tell him to just hold the smile. So here is his cheesy fake smile!
My sweet baby is growing up!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Good for him! It looks like he was being brave. He has always had such a hard time with new places and new people. I'm proud of him!

Thanks for going to lunch with me today!

robinsons said...

I want to pinch those cheeks and then kiss him. He is so freakin cute!!!!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

So love your family pix!!! Especially the swing....