Konstantin had been asking us to take him shooting. So we went after football practice for FHE. We had just enough sunlight to shoot for about 30 min. Dayson went over gun safety and taught him how to use the gun. It is illegal to own a gun in Germany and Konsti had never shot one before. This was a good experience for him and our kids. Anytime we get the chance to teach them gun safety is great!
Clayton with his 22 rifle
Dayson with his AR15
Carson with his 22 rifle
1 comment:
He is definitely boy through and through! When I fed them lunch on Monday, I asked him what he liked to eat and he said, "Meat. Lots of meat. mmmmm!" It made me laugh because that is such a boy response!
It looks like he loved shooting. I'm glad you finally got your husband back so you could have a FHE with him. :)
Post a Comment