Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Family Home Evening

On Monday night our family had Family Home Evening with Rita's, Becky's and Andrea's families. This was Konstantin's first time giving the lesson. He gave it on the prophet Jacob from Genesis 16 &17. He did such a good job and was very entertaining! Afterwards we had a talent show for the kids. Anybody who wanted to perform had a chance after the lesson.


First Harly and Jenna sang a song

MacKenzie, Daycee and Kate showed us their "best friends" hand shake

Adam showed us his "break dancing" moves

 Jersy and Jagger showed us their "moves like Jagger"

And Kate sang a song for us
I love how much talent we have in our family! Everyone likes to perform and show off their stuff! I just wish we would have gotten something out of Kendall, Kylie and Courtney.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

What a fun FHE! You guys are always so happy to be around each other and I love that. :) I'm impressed that Konsti gave the lesson! Good for him!

Thanks for letting me be an honorary sister with you girls today. I had a great time and feel like a part of your family!

robinsons said...

I 100% agree with Kelly. You guys are stupid, ugly and really mean to be blogging about family events when Kelly and I are not there. Without Kelly and me there is no talent in the family because I played college volleyball and Kelly was recognized in Chicago.

Kristie said...

That's awesome that he gave the lesson...and looks like a fun talent show.
And thanks again for coming to town for the baptism. It was fun to see you guys and visit.
And...the boys definately look excited to be in a salon getting their haircut. :)