Sunday was our Primary Program for Springerville Ward. We only had 4 kids in the primary this year. Adam will be a sunbeam next year and Harly will be in Young Women's, so we'll only have 4 again. Dayson took four other pictures but this was the best one out of all of them.
Aarron was the first to say his part. He did such a good job and said it by memory, "The scriptures teach us how to be like Jesus".
MacKenzie was next, she knew her part but had to read it anyways, "We are led by a living prophet today his name is, Thomas S. Monson".
Daycee was so prepared for her part. She had it memorized but brought her little strip of paper with her just in case. She said, "One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, pointing to the other-This is my beloved Son. Hear Him!"
Harly's age group was given the assignment to pick there favorite scripture and tell why it was their favorite. She read Genesis 3:3 than said, This is my favorite scripture because, Eve knew she wasn't suppose to take the fruit, but she did it anyways!"
Dayson and I looked at each other and didn't know what to think. We started to laugh because she was so serious. I had a couple of people comment to me that it was their favorite part of the program. I agreed with them. She is definitely a daughter of a mother who comes from a family of all girls!
We do whatever we want!!
We do whatever we want!!
Whenever Dayson gets a chance, he takes the boys hunting. This time he took Aarron and Adam too! They were so excited and when Dayson shot the coyote they had to get a picture with it. Aarron was not afraid to pick it up. Adam on the other hand is usually scared of this sort of thing, but he was actually brave enough to get close for a picture. I love how he is concentrating so hard that his tongue is sticking out!

1 comment:
Your kids were ALL my favorites! :) It was such a good program. It seems like the older my kids get the more and more I enjoy the Primary program. Maybe it's because I don't have to do anything but show up and enjoy it??? :) haha I love the picture... Kenzie is a hoot... silly girl!
That coyote is awesome! I've noticed Adam does stick his tongue out a lot when he concentrates. He's so cute when he does it.
Post a Comment