Monday, December 12, 2011

Decorating the Christmas Tree

This year we bought our Christmas Tree from Home Depot. Between the Wallow fire and the first snow storm we knew that finding a tree would be torture. So Dayson and I spent Saturday in Show Low by ourselves and brought home a beautiful "real" Christmas Tree!

Adam was so excited to decorate the tree. It took him 5 minutes to hang one ornament. All of his are down low! He was so proud of himself!

Our Christmas tree

All of the kids in front of the Christmas tree. They were so happy to finally get it up and decorated. Now it really feels like Christmas in our house!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

It really is a pretty tree! I'm sad that you couldn't go up on the mountain and get one... with the snow we are getting today, there would have been no way you could have gotten one in time now.

Kristie said...

That is a pretty tree. Does it smell good? I love Christmas tree smell. Have a good Christmas and we'll see you guys soon! :)