We haven't cut down our Christmas tree yet because of all the snow we got over the weekend so instead we hung up our stockings. We don't have a fireplace so the best place for them is on our planter shelf above the heater. I got the boys new stockings this year. I found boots at Kmart while in Idaho. Now I just have to find girl boots for me and the girls.
We went in order of age: Konsti first
Clayton second
Carson third
Harly fourth
(a little help from dad)
Daycee fifth
MacKenzie sixth
Aarron seventh
(in his buzz light year costume)
Adam eighth
This was our Family Home Evening activity and than we spent the rest of the night decorating sugar cookies and watching Polar Express!









2 comments:
I so totally love this! This is why you have 7... no 8... kids and I only have 3! I never do fun stuff with my kids.
So fun Kim! You're kids are great!
Post a Comment