Monday, February 20, 2012

The Beach

Thursday morning we packed up and headed home, but first we stopped at Sunset Beach for a few hours.

Aarron throwing rocks in the water

Carson, Dayson and Aarron checking out the waves

Konsti and Clayton trying to get brave and go in the water

Adam having a hard time smiling for the camera because the sun was in his eyes!

Clayton and Konsti getting deeper

Clayton

Daycee

Aarron

Harly writing her name in the sand


MacKenzie, Daycee, Konsti, Harly, Adam, Mom, Clayton, Carson and Aarron


This is one of my most favorite places in the world. Give me a beach any day and I am in paradise. I love the sound, the sun, the sand, the water and love being lazy. After about 2 hours we decided to eat lunch and load up for home. Driving back through L.A. at 2:00 in the afternoon was not a good idea. It took us 2 hours to get out of the city. We didn't even get back to Phoenix until alomost 11:00 pm. Everyone was wiped out and excited to be in a bed again! Thanks grandma and grandpa for letting us stay at your house one more time!

3 comments:

Merrill Family said...

Such cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time. What an awesome surprise for your kiddos!

Ginger said...

I love the last picture of all the kids. I'm so glad you guys got to do that! I bet that water was so cold! Brave boys to go in. :)

Kristie said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. So fun of a surprise! I love all the pictures. The Splash Mountain one is awesome. :)