Wednesday morning we went to California Adventure. Dayson dropped us off and than walked back from the hotel. As we waited for him to meet up with us we went to the Hollywood mural and on the Monsters Inc. ride.
We were right by Tower of Tower so that's what we did first. This ride is the scarriest one for me. I can only do it once because my stomach can't handle it. We made Adam and Aarron do this one too! They hated it! There was no wait in line so everyone else did it again except me and the little boys.
I had to hide myself in Carson. Dayson held on to Adam and Aarron. Kenzie stayed close to Daycee and Harly was between Konsti and Clayton.
There 2nd time around
Adam and Aarron posing with Lightning McQueen
I love this picture of all the kids with Mater and Lightning.
Kim and MacKenzie on the Screamin roller coaster
Clayton and Carson on Screamin
Harly and Konstantin on Screamin
As we were walking to A Bug's Life, Adam stopped and said "mom take a picture of me right here". I couldn't pass up this adorable opportunity!
Dad in line with the kids for a ride
Dad and Adam
This is our only full family picture and it happened to be with Buzz Lightyear!
We got rained out after lunch, so Dayson and I took back most of the kids back to the hotel to rest and change clothes. Clayton and Konsti stayed behind and kept riding the rides. Dayson, Carson, Harly and Daycee went back after the rain stopped and I stayed with the three little kids. They were asleep by 7:00pm and stayed asleep until morning. We were all exhausted and couldn't wait to fall asleep.
1 comment:
Oh my heavens. Those pictures of Konsti on the rides doing his "cool" pose is so awesome! I love it. I love how happy you all look and that you had so much fun!
Post a Comment