Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

Saturday afternoon we decorated our Easter eggs for our family egg hunt. Everyone got to paint 2 eggs each. 

MacKenzie

Carson

Harly and Daycee

Showing off their Easter eggs

We also decorated cupcakes and than off to our Easter egg hunt!

We went up Water Canyon Rd to the picnic area and ate pizza.

Aarron, Jagger and Adam

Carson, Clayton, Ryan, Kylie, Konsti and Harly

 MacKenzie, Jersy, Daycee and Kate

On your mark, get set, go!

Adam was proud of his eggs!

Carson

Kenzie, Kate and Daycee

Jagger and Aarron

We had a really fun time. The weather was beautiful and I didn't want to leave. The kids ran around and got so dirty that the bathtub was disgusting! 

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I'm SO sad I don't have little kids anymore! I miss that! You should have invited us to go with you so I could enjoy watching kids hunt for eggs!