For spring break my five youngest kids and I drove to Idaho to see Kelly's family. My mom, sister Becky and her two kids along with Rita's youngest daughter Kate drove with us. When we got to Brigham City Utah my older niece Christie got in the car for the rest of the drive. We were jam packed with kids! Everyone did really good for how many people were in my 12 passenger van. We arrived to Kelly's on Sunday afternoon. Monday was a rainy day so we went to the mall for lunch and let the little kids play while the big girls shopped! Tuesday we went to the Hot Springs and let the kids swim. That is what these pictures are below. It is privately owned and the owners turned it into a public pool by reservation only. Way cool for the kids to swim on such a cold day! Afterwards we went to the park for a picnic.
Christie, Kelly and Tatum
Harly and Rylee doing cannon balls!
Daycee Dawn
Jagger and Aarron
Tatum, Kenzie, Kate, Deanna, Daycee, Gunner, Rylee, Jersy, Harly, Aarron and Jagger
Adam, of course, didn't want to get in. He said "Mom don't pretend to get me okay"
Becky, Mom, and myself opted out of swimming.
We decided to drive home a day early so we left Wednesday morning. These were our going away pictures.
Little boy cousins: Adam, Gunner, Aarron, Jagger
Little girl cousins: Daycee, Deanna, Kate, Jersy, Kenzie
Big girl cousins: Rylee, Harly, Christie, Tatum
Mom and daughters: Kelly, Kim, Mom, Becky
Mothers and Kids
silly faces
Grandma and Grandkids: silly faces
Sweet Faces!
(Aarron was upset from the silly pictures taken with the moms. Harly wouldn't let him do a silly face and than he was mad for the rest of the pictures.)
(Aarron was upset from the silly pictures taken with the moms. Harly wouldn't let him do a silly face and than he was mad for the rest of the pictures.)
On our way home we took Christie back to Logan. We stopped to see the temple and it was beautiful.
All the kids looking up at the temple
Everyone wanted to slide down the big hill. Adam being cautious decided to scoot down instead.
Aarron
MacKenzie
Aarron again
Jagger, Daycee and Kate having a turn
Jersy making her way back up the hill
A side view of the temple
Our time together was not wasted. It went fast but we spent every waking moment with each other. My sisters, mom, Christie, and Darin went to get pedicures on our last night together. We also went shopping at Target and went to a frozen yogurt bar. Every night we would stay up past midnight just talking and laughing. Mostly laughing. I miss those kind of moments with my sister. She is my best friend and I miss her so much! At least we have Skype!!
3 comments:
Kim, Tatum was reading your blog with me and she was so mad that we went to uswirl without them. Thanks again for coming it was so much fun!! :)
That hot springs pool looks like so much fun! It looks like you had a great trip and I'm glad you could go, but I'm so glad you're home! I missed you! I loved all the pictures. The Logan Temple is so pretty. I would love to go inside!
Looks like fun. I was thinking your sister was coming to Phoenix to visit...you are so nice to take the drive up to see her. :)
Post a Comment