Monday, April 30, 2012

The Month of April

Track season has started and is now coming to an end. Harly and Carson both participated in field events and running events. They both competed in shot put.

Harly's turn


Carson' turn


Carson doing the high jump. He placed 3 in this meet and he placed 1st at our home meet in the Dome. He jumped 5ft.

Harly running the 200


Daycee and Harly played little league basketball. This is Daycee's team after their last game. Her and Harly are both good little ball players.

Harly had her first day in Young Women's. She was so excited and nervous to attend. She was so pretty with her make-up on.

Each of the Laurels picked a girl who was coming into Young Women's to be a "big sister" to. This is Harly's big sis, Kaeli. She is my best friend's daughter. She graduates from High School in May and will go to BYU Idaho this fall. She is such a sweetie! It was prom the night before and Kaeli wore her dress to church. She looked beautiful! I love her dress!!


I was in charge of the Pinewood Derby this year for our ward and the District. So our family set up the track and helped each pack during the week with their races. For Family Home Evening we let Aarron and Adam race their cars they made.


After they were done racing they were awarded their trophies. I ordered two extra just for them! They were on cloud nine.

After family home evening we came home to celebrate my 35th Birthday! My best friend Ginger gave me a red velvet cake and some ice cream. She's so awesome! 


Dayson came to my work earlier in the day with Aarron and Adam and brought me a dozen red roses and two balloons. It was really sweet! Than he gave me a necklace and ring to replace my wedding ring that I lost 2 years ago. I love my hubby!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Amazing...I don't know how you do it all. :)

Ginger said...

I just love you! Congrats to all the kids and their sports/Derby awards! Yea!

I just noticed I brought you "light" ice cream! Yuck! Sorry! I hope it was ok anyway. Stupid Safeway... they don't have hardly any ice cream to pick from anymore and it makes me grouchy!

Rachelle Palmer said...

what!??!

new ring?!!

send me a pic please