..Track...Little League...Concerts...Field Trips...
Carson qualified for Regionals for the High Jump. He competed against 8 other schools in his class. He made it over each height without ever hitting the bar. He cleared 5 feet and took 1st place! He was so happy and proud of himself. I am really proud and glad I made the 2 1/2 hour drive to Payson to watch.
It's that time of year again: Baseball, Softball and T-ball. We had Opening Day ceremonies on Saturday and team pictures. Here is Adam during the National Anthem with his hand on his heart.
Adam on the far left with his team the A's
Aarron on the left with his team the Red Sox
Harly on the right with her team The Bombers
Daycee, Clayton and Carson were also there with their teams but I did not get a good enough picture of them.
MacKenzie and Konsti were the cheerleaders. Kenzie didn't want to play and Konsti is too old.
All the kids after it was over
Adam posing for my camera. It's too expensive to buy pictures so I take my own!
He's all ready for his game
Aarron trying to be to cool...he didn't want to smile!
MacKenzie had a field trip with her class at the Show Low pool. I took Adam and Aarron with me to go swimming too. I managed not to get a picture of Kenzie or Aarron.
Adam is getting taller and skinnier!
Last night Daycee had her 3rd grade program. She was so excited and had been practicing her songs for a while.
After the program. Kate, Daycee and Kenzie
Daycee looked so pretty in her dress.
Daycee and Daddy
Daycee and Mommy
I can't wait for school to be out! I love summer!!
This is Carson clearing his 5 foot jump. He already won 1st place but has the chance to keep going as high as he can jump. He couldn't quite make it over 5'2...maybe next year!
This is Carson clearing his 5 foot jump. He already won 1st place but has the chance to keep going as high as he can jump. He couldn't quite make it over 5'2...maybe next year!
This is Carson and Harly playing the steel drums at their band concert. Carson's teacher said he's one of the best kids. He played last year and helps the new kids this year. Harly just started this last semester and likes being in the same class with Carson. They are playing the Round Valley Fight Song!






2 comments:
oh goodness Adam's pose with the glove kills me!!! HAHA so cute!!!
looks like a ton of busy fun!!!
Busy times with that many ball games. :) Adam is definitely growing up.
Post a Comment