For Clayton's 15th birthday I took him and his cousin Ryan to Subway for lunch.
(They would never look at the camera for me)
Later that night we sang Happy Birthday and opened up presents
Boys are so easy to shop for. A couple of sports balls and their in heaven!
Friday morning we took Clayton and some of his friends to the lake to do some tubing. He invited 3 girls and 3 boys. All of the boys had prior activities and couldn't make it. So he had an all girl party!!
Clayton, Kayla, Shoudi, Cassidy
On the boat...ready for another ride!
To top off his birthday weekend we went to the temple to do baptisms and he also had to speak in church on Sunday. It was an eventful birthday for Clayton. He is such a good sport and willing to do whatever mom and dad ask of him. We love you and are proud of your choices you have made!
2 comments:
Happy birthday Clayton!
He's such a good kid. Every time he talks lately, I think I'm hearing Dayson! He sounds so much like him and is looking more like him all the time too. I'm glad he had a good birthday week!
Post a Comment