Friday afternoon the kids and I drove to Phoenix to spend the weekend with our dad and family. Saturday morning I went to get a pedicure with Andrea. It was so nice to finally have a pedicure since the last one I had was back in July. We than went to Nash's birthday party where we spent time with our grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Nash was very cute and all smiles for the camera. Mom and dad attempted to ride the mule and after his second attempt my dad finally made it on the mule. Getting off was a little tricky but he survived. Becky and her girls surprised Jamie and flew in town Saturday morning. It was fun to have all of our sisters together again. We ended the day with a movie with all of my sisters, most of the older nieces, my mom and dad and grandma Slade. We had to drive back home on Sunday. We left early to be home before dark because of the snow storm. We arrived safely without any problems. We look forward to next weekend when dad is home for Valentines Day and Presidents Day. Three day weekend, Yeah!
5 WEEKS DOWN AND 13 TO GO!
6 comments:
Cute pics. I missed you at church! We should get together this week and visit about your weekend!! Hope Dayson is doing good!
I knew you would try to hurry and put the pictures on before me.
How fun Kim!! Arent sisters the best??? I dont know what is up (love is in the air!) but I am loving my family a lot right now and reading about you being with yours just made me smile!! Glad you got to come, sounds like you had a good time!
You girls look awesome. I bet that was so much fun for all of you guys getting together.
FUN!!!
Your blog is sooo cute! I have no idea how to do all of those fun things to my blog... I don't know where you find the time! I barely have time to post a picture then it is always late (like birthday ones!) Love you! Miss all of you!
Post a Comment