
My bestfriend and cousin, Amy, gave me a very sweet valentine card. She personalized it just for me. (a girl with red hair) Amy is an amazing mom and wife. I have learned a lot from her. She knows exactly what to do in every situation. She's a wonderful cook, teacher, friend, sister, mom and wife. Her family is very lucky to have her. I wish I could be more like Amy. She never forgets Christ. He is always there in her life and it shows thru the charity she shows to others, especially me. Thanks for the Valentine Card Amy, it was perfect timing, I love you like a sister.

Dayson and I had a really fun valentines day. We started the morning out by going to Carson's basketball game. He did so good. He scored 2 points and their team won, 16-9. We spent all day as a family until that evening, we went out to dinner with some couples in our ward. Because we live in a small town and nothing else to do we went to Basha's bought some milk than rejoined our kids and watched Princess Diaries 2. (Chosen by the girls, but the boys love watching it too.) It was a very relaxing day for all of us. We love having our dad home on the weekends especially since he doesn't have to be back until Monday evening.
6 weeks down & 12 to GO!
4 comments:
Way to go Carson! Sounds like you are quite the basketball player! My youngest 3 girls are playing. It is fun. I am coaching Presley's team. It is a blast! I know my kids would love to get to see yours play! I dream that someday we will be back in Az closer to family. It is hard being so far away! Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!
Kim your such a lover. I had so much fun catching up on your blog. You are so awsome I'll be your valentine any day! Love you like a sister too.
Hey Kim So I was blog hopping and found you! I couldn't help but notice all the "Elks" jersey's are you guys in Round Valley? We go up there all the time to see my husbands family. He grew up there and is related to the Finch Fam! Good to see you and your kiddos are adorable and huge!!!
Kim, I think you spelled my name wrong in that post - it's T-A-M-I. I know that I'm really your best friend/cousin :)
Just jokin! Love you!
And I love your post about hating kids and cleaning. I feel the same way some days. But I think you're super mom.
Post a Comment