Thursday night our family headed up the mountain by Big Lake to find our Christmas tree. We didn't go until the kids were out of school so we were losing daylight fast. We stopped in an area searched around found a tree that I liked but kept looking just in case there was a better one. The kids had fun playing in the snow and trying to make snow balls.
Clayton made a snow fort to hide in when he would throw snowballs at us. Aarron ducking down with him.
Adam and Aaron watching the tree get cut down.
We decided on the tree that I first saw and because it was already dark, we weren't going to search anymore. The older kids took turns cutting down the tree while the girls stayed in the car.
Clayton

Carson

Harly

Dad and Clayton loading up the tree.

I wanted to get the biggest tree we could legally (10ft) cut down because our ceilings are so high, I knew it would fit anywhere in our family room. After getting it cut and set up we measured it to be 9ft 9in. It's not a very full tree, but it's better than our tree last year. I love it because it's so tall.
Carson
Harly
Dad and Clayton loading up the tree.
I wanted to get the biggest tree we could legally (10ft) cut down because our ceilings are so high, I knew it would fit anywhere in our family room. After getting it cut and set up we measured it to be 9ft 9in. It's not a very full tree, but it's better than our tree last year. I love it because it's so tall.
1 comment:
What a fun tradition. Does the tree smell so good??
Post a Comment