Adam was so amazed by the race track and Aarron was a nice older brother and shared with him. That doesn't happen very often.

Aarron had picked about 8 friends to come to his party. Small and simple!

The great thing about having older children is, they get to help out with the party. I just get to sit back and enjoy. It's been a long time waiting! Carson was in charge of the "pin the tail on the donkey" game.

Harly was in charge of "bingo" with the older kids.

All of Aarron's little friends

Birthday cake time

Aarron's friend Dominic from school

Aarron's friend Charlie from church

Aarron's cousin Jagger (Jersy was in the hospital)

Me and my baby boy. I can't believe he's already 5. He starts kindergarten next year and even though he's a little thing, he's growing up fast!
Aarron had picked about 8 friends to come to his party. Small and simple!
The great thing about having older children is, they get to help out with the party. I just get to sit back and enjoy. It's been a long time waiting! Carson was in charge of the "pin the tail on the donkey" game.
Harly was in charge of "bingo" with the older kids.
All of Aarron's little friends
Birthday cake time
Aarron's friend Dominic from school
Aarron's friend Charlie from church
Aarron's cousin Jagger (Jersy was in the hospital)
Me and my baby boy. I can't believe he's already 5. He starts kindergarten next year and even though he's a little thing, he's growing up fast!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Aarron! What nice brothers you have to take you to the movie. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun
Happy birthday buddy! 5 already! Looks like a fun party and what a lucky 5 year old to go to the movie with his 2 older brothers. :)
Happy birthday Aaron you are such a cutie I would keep you. If your mom wasnt so attached to you. Love the Tree you guys made chopping it down look so fun! I had to finally look at your blog after you visited today it was so good to see you and catch up. Hugs!
Post a Comment