Wednesday, July 6, 2011


John William Wellman and Norma Beazer



Two Sons



17 Grandchildren



56 Great-Grand children (as of end of year 2011)



In this picture is my Grandpa and his wife Dorris who many of us know as our Grandma. After my Grandma Norma passed away Grandpa re-married. Not all of the grandkids from my Uncle Bruce and Aunt Karen are present.



Grandpa with most of his granddaughters



Spouses




"Best Cousins"




Me and Grandpa. He doesn't remember who any of us are. I tried to help him remember but it was too dificult for him. I asked his him if I looked like Grandma Norma and he said yes. I don't know if he really remembered or just wanted me to stop asking him questions. Out of all 17 grandkids, I am the only one with red hair like my grandma Norma. She died when I was only 6 or 7 years old.




My dad, Grandpa Wellman and Dorris




Most of my dad's granddaughter's





Deanna, Kate, Daycee and Kenzie







I am so glad we were able to get togeteher with the Wellman Family this year. We haven't had a reunion since my grandpa's 80th birthday party and he will be 89 this year.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

That's awesome! Your family is so photogenic - you all look good in pictures. :)

Tami G. said...

Good looking group. I love my Wellman girls SO much :)